TOYOTA NAHQ | ON TEMPORARY ASSIGNMENT, PLANO, TX
Lead UX, UI Designer, 03/18 – 04/18
Lead UX, UI designer for ‘connected car’ technologies creating story boards, wires, comps, fully documented deliverables as a cross-functional member on the scrum team.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders, product owners, engineers, and developers to design end-to-end user experiences in a time-critical and continuously iterative environment
- Ability to ramp up instantaneously and produce deliverables on day 1
- Meet with clients and stakeholders, gather business requirements, and strategize concurrent projects
- Produced wires and comps for Test Harness web application and provided front end development oversight within 3 sprints
- Analyzed current customer experience for enrollment into ‘connected car’ technology services and delivered fully documented concept for redesign
AT&T | CONSULTING FOR AUSTINCSI, DALLAS, TX
Sr. UX Architect & Interaction Designer, 03/14 – 01/18
Enterprise Solutions Architect Lead designing exceptional user experiences, solving complex business solutions for consumers and internal clients.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders, visual designers, and developers to design end-to-end user experiences using participatory and iterative design techniques
- Employ multi-stage problem-solving processes to develop accessible products and services engineered for the user
- Gather business requirements, project scopes, and user research
- Refine heuristic evaluation, gap analysis, task analysis, and Design Thinking processes
- Optimize defect management, documentation, and resolution
- Advocate brand standards and design patterns for platform components and user flows in partnership with campaign design and agile application development
- Produced mid-fidelity prototype for new ‘Accessories’ mobile shopping experience. Participated in moderated usability study and integrated feedback into prototype
- Expedited release of modernized RWD web pages by architecting high volume of reusable components deployed via Adobe Experience Manager CMS
- Upgraded authoring side of CMS by creating design-consistent deliverables and building a sustainable library of reusable content
TRINITY INDUSTRIES, INC. | DALLAS, TX
Visual Designer, Information Architect, Client-Side Dev., 07/12 – 03/14
Lead visual designer and front-end developer on desktop, mobile, and native app initiatives.
- Conceptualized, designed, and launched new corporate intranet
- Redesigned and launched extranet and customer facing sites
- Strategized and programmed templates in CMS for business owners
- Designed and developed UI for new software applications
- Designed and implemented a visual style guide
For a full copy of my most recent resume, please contact me.